The purpose of The NLRN Online Provider Orientation is to give you basic information about what it takes to be a respite provider. The become a NLRN Provider, this orientation is mandatory. The goal is to provide an online orientation for individuals who are interested in becoming respite providers for the Nebraska Lifespan Respite Network. Current respite providers who have not taken the orientation are also encouraged to do so.
Steps to Login to Respite Online Orientation
Our free online respite provider orientation is set up to give you the tools you need to be successful as a respite provider with the Nebraska Lifespan Respite Network. Completing the orientation will take approximately an hour and will give you a wealth of information. You can start and stop the training as needed to fit in with your schedule. You will receive a certificate after successfully completing the training.
- Go to: https://classroom.answers4families.org/
- After clicking the ‘login’ hyperlink at the very top right of the screen, you should be taken to another screen that shows ‘Login or Create New Account’
- After you have created your account, you will need to login with your new username and password, then you will be taken to a screen that displays a list of courses.
- Click on ‘Lifespan Respite Provider Orientation’ and this will take you to the course modules below the photo.
- Then click on, ‘Let’s begin’